Saturday, August 18, 2007

An experiment in Narcissism

I love to read other peoples' blogs, but for me to do it feels like an exercise in narcissim. I will have to get over it. I just presume no one really gives a rat's arse what I'm up to or interested in besides my parents!
It will be fun to see how foxxy and glittery over-the-top I can make this page appear. Will attempt to load it with millions of pictures too.
Time for a list:
Current obsessions include;
fabric, mod prints
skirts
books about skirts
birds
anything to do with Vanessa Paradis
SuperTasty tomatoe variety from the garden
a-ha
Thai noodles

1 comment:

Schiplady said...

I don't have much time to work on my blog, but I try on my days off. Look into Tuffenuf which is on my blog page. We use to work together in Florida. She got me started and told me to make sure I attach a lot of pictures. Keep up the good work and it will get easier. OM